Thursday, September 11, 2008

The life of September

I am now sitting in my workplace. Many things to do but I don't what things i should have done. Works sometimes are so complicated if you can not manage it, you will get complicated and lost your track. I don't know what am i thinking now: life? work? study? Oh, everything but at the end nothing get success. From work experience, don't push anybody that you are good but let them see by themself. Then you will have your own value. All the time I tried something to show them but they can not see, in opposite, they will see what i have done without my attension. It's so trick, right?
Ok, I wrote this text just want to release my stress.
Now, i am back on work and continue to face again in complicated job.

Good luck.............
Mart

No comments: